The Singa Admin page allows you to maintain your venue information, use the Ad manager, find marketing material and much more!
Your very own Admin page can be found by going to http://admin.singa.com/ and logging in using your Singa Pro credentials, which have been sent to you in the Onboarding email. In this article we will introduce the different sections and briefly explain what they can be used for.
Under Venues, you will find Venue editor and Ad Manager
From Venue Editor you can update your venue's information which will be displayed in the Singa mobile app and on the Venues page on Singa's website.
- Public – Set your venue to either Public or Private
- Name – The name of your venue as it will appear for customers
- Description – A short description to let customers know about your venue
- Passcode – Passcode for Private venues
- Image – A profile image for your venue. The minimum size of the image is 512 x 512 px
- Location – Your venue's address will show up in the app and online. If you need to change your location, please contact Singa's support
- Opening hours – Set up the opening hours
Remember to save after you are done updating the settings. You'll find the Save button on the bottom of the page.
Singa allows you to display promotional images between karaoke tracks and when karaoke is not playing. Read more about the Ad Manager feature from this article.
Karaoke Box > Devices management
Assets > Marketing Kit
You can use the Singa marketing toolkit for your social media channels in order to engage with your customers.
Under Organization, you'll find your Billing and Company information settings.