Your Singa experience can be tailored to your specific needs using the powerful settings available in the Singa Pro app
From the Dashboard view, you will find Queue settings under Menu (three stripes, top left) > General > Queue. Here is a description if the different settings you have at your disposal.
When Auto Play is enabled, Singa will automatically play the next song in the queue. When disabled, you need to press the Play button when you want the next karaoke song to start.
When Auto Accept is enabled, Singa will automatically add new requests sent from the Singa Mobile app or a Singa Discovery station to the queue. When disabled, you will receive a notification in the bottom right corner of the screen, from where you can either Accept or Decline the request.
Display coming up singers - Display time estimates
You can choose whether or not to display the upcoming singers with or without time estimates.
Clearing the queue removes all the songs from the karaoke queue.
Controlling the queue
From the dashboard view, you can control the queue to deliver a smooth experience for your customers.
- Play - Plays the current song from the queue
- Pause - Pauses playback, press Play to resume from the same spot
- Stop - The stop button stops the karaoke song playback. This is often used if the performer wants to restart the song. Press Next to start again.
- Next - Press Next at any time to add the song currently at the top of the queue to the karaoke player. The song that was playing when you pressed Next will be removed from the queue
- Drag and drop to change order - Tap and hold a song and then drag it to its new spot in the queue