Singa Pro –package includes the Apple iPad (with covers), a charger and HDMI - adapter.
- Connect iPad to Wi-Fi. If the speed is under 5 MBPS, or you are using a public internet, we recommend to get a 4G-modem. You can test your internet speed from here.
- When the iPad is connected to internet properly, you will see the Wi-Fi logo in upper left corner on the screen.
- Plug the HDMI-cable to iPad and to the screen.
- Plug the audio cable to iPad and to the mixer
- Login to your Singa -application and the karaoke show can start!
- Check software updates regularly. Always update immediately. Recommendation to press automatic updates on from the device settings.
- Optimize cache from Singa app regularly
- Clear and remove Safari history regularly
- Clear other applications data regularly (if used)
General about the iPad-device
- If the iPad battery runs out, put the charging on, and turn on again after 10 minutes. Recommendation is to keep the iPad always plugged into the charger.
- If any sound does not come out, take off the audio cabel, plug it again, and setup the sound from the iPad.
- iPad sound or screen brightness does not necessary have to be in the highest level
- If you do not use Bluetooth – keep it off to save the battery
- If you want to turn off the iPadin, push the power button 5 seconds and swipe to right “ turn off”.
Shut down Singa App
- Double click home button and swipe the app up and off
Didn't find any answer to your question? Send us email email@example.com or chat with us through the Singa app or via help page!