How to manage your venue details via memberpage
Singa Pro customers have their own memberpage, where they can edit the Venue information and private venue option, add advertisements on between the karaokesongs and download Singa Business-marketing package in use. To login, go to http://admin.singa.com/
On the user web page, you can update your venue's additional information, so that the app users can easily find their way to your venue.
- Public – Setup your Venue public or turn it off
- Name – Add a name for your Venue
- Description – Describe your Venue as you want
- Code – Code is only for those, whose Venue is private. Turn off Public to add the code, so no-one can go to your karaoke queue without a code.
- Picture – Set a picture for your Venue. 512 x 512 is the minimum size but we recommend size 1920 x 1080.
- Location – Your address that will show up in the app and online.
- Opening hours – Set up the opening hours. Remember to save!
- Queues – Setup name for your queues. Save.
Materials for marketing
You can use the Singa marketing toolkit for your social media channels, to get more singers to the karaoke at your venue!
We have created you some adverts for Facebook and Instagram that you can use if you'd like. You can also offer a free month Singa Premium to the singers so they can practice their songs online or in the user app before getting up on stage.
Didn't find any answer? Don't worry, send us email to email@example.com or chat with us through the Singa app or via help page!