You can easily use any device as a kiosk tablet to let your customers to add songs to the queue faster. We do however recommend using an iPad
Adding Singa Check-In to the home screen of your device
If you are using an iPad and the Safari browser, follow the below steps. Most devices and browsers have a similar option, please check the help page for the device/browser setup you are working with.
- Open checkin.singa.com in Safari
- Press the Share button on the top right of the screen
- Tap Add to Home Screen and open the Singa Check-In "app" from the Home screen
- Log in with your Singa Pro credentials
If you are have issues with logging in, please clear your browser history. After clearing is done, open the "app" again and try logging in.
Locking the device from any other usage
By locking the device you make sure that your customers can not access any other features or menus of the device. First you need to set up a screen lock.
On an iPad
- Navigate to Settings > Accessibility > Guided Access on.
- Choose Passcode Settings and then set up the passcode.
- Enter the passcode and then confirm it by re-entering. You can also allow access to Face ID or Touch ID for ending Guided Access user sessions.
On an Android device:
Screen lock options
This setup helps your customer to add song requests from a separate device located within your venue. You are also able to receive song requests from Singa mobile app users users or add them from your main Singa Pro device. Read more about song requesting here.