How to avoid errors and enjoy the best possible karaoke experience
- Make sure that your iPad is connected to WiFi. Look for the WiFi symbol in the top right corner of the iPad's display
- We recommend an Internet connection of at least 5 Mbps for Singa Business Pro. Singa does work on slower connections too, but loading times and the overall experience are not optimal
- You can check your connection speed from https://fast.com
- Make sure you have the latest version of the Singa Pro app installed. Please check the App Store for available updates
- Make sure you have the latest version of iPadOS installed. Go to the iPad's Settings > General > Software Update > Download & install. We recommend you to switch on Automatic Updates to make sure your iPad is always up to date
General about the iPad
- If the iPad battery runs out, connect it to the charger and leave it for 10 minutes. It will switch on automatically when the battery has reached an OK level. We recommend you to keep the iPad connected to the charger at all times (or at least just before and during the karaoke event)
- If there’s no audio, disconnect the audio cable, plug it in again, and make sure the volume is at a good level by using the volume keys on the side of the device
- If you do not use Bluetooth, switch it off to save the battery
- If you want to power off the iPad, press the power button for 5 seconds and slide right to “Power off”
How to restart the Singa Pro app
- Double tap the home button and swipe the app window upwards and open it again from your list of apps
- If you are using an iPad without a physical home button, swipe up from the bottom of the screen and pause there for a moment. Lift your finger from the screen and swipe the app window upwards.
Couldn't find your answer? Don't worry, send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with us through the Singa Pro app, via the Help page or Admin page!