Singa Pro supports Soundcraft Ui Series Remote-Controlled Digital Mixers. Here are the steps for setting it up.
You can use Souncraflt Digital Mixers directly via the Singa Pro app. However, if you have additional devices, we recommend you keep a separate tablet for Mixer purposes.
First set up the router
1. Go to router’s DHCP Settings > Default is usually 192.168.1.1. >
2. Configure DHCP range to 192.168.1.12 to 192.168.1.21
Moving to the Soundcraft Mixer...
3. Start Soundcraft mixer & choose the Soundcraft’s own hotspot as a network
4. Go to the Singa Pro app's Settings > General > Enable Mixer. You will now see a Mixer option in the app's menu.
Then the Network
5. Choose Network and Press “Config” > If it asks user details: put admin/admin
6. Setup LAN=Ethernet first > Click “Enabled” > Click “Manual and type IP as 192.168.1.10, Netmask as 255.255.255.0 and router’s IP as 192.168.1.1 > Save/update > Reboot Soundcraft mixer (wait 30 seconds before putting power back on)
...and back to the iPad
7. Connect iPad again to Soundcraft’s own hotspot and open Singa Pro’s mixer > Network page > WIFI Configuration > Disable > Save/update > Reboot the Soundcraft mixer again (wait 30 seconds before putting power back on)
8. Connect mixer again to its own hotspot > Network > Hotspot Configuration > Disable > Save/update > Reboot the Soundcraft mixer again (wait 30 seconds before putting power back on)
9. Now connect to the normal Wi-Fi you are using with Singa and go to Singa Pro Settings > General > Mixer > Address and type 192.168.1.10 to the domain field.
10. All set! Now you are able to use Soundcraft mixer with Singa!