1. Help Center
  2. FAQ & troubleshooting

What licenses are needed for my venue?

All Singa content is licensed, except for Performing Rights. Read more below.

All content offered on Singa is licensed on your behalf with all all relevant right holders, including the major and indie publishers, except for Performing Rights, which you will need to manage with your local Collecting Society.

We recommend that you contact your local performance rights organization for more information.

You can read more from our Karaoke Licensing Explained blog posts:

Couldn't find your answer? Don't worry; email us at support@singabusiness.com or chat with us through the Singa Pro app via the Help page or Admin page!