Sometimes the battery can be too empty and it takes time to chargeThe device and the p
- Check if the battery is discharged and connect it to charge. Wait a moment, because if the battery is completely discharged, it will take a while for the device to receive enough power to open.
- Check that the battery starts charging in the top right corner of the device -> the green bar and the flash image appear.
- Restart start automatically within 10 minutes. The recommendation is to always hold the iPad charging.
- If the battery does not charge when the HDMI adapter is plugged between the unit and the charging cable, disconnect the charging cable from the adapter and turn it over. Or remove it and charge the device first.
- Check that your charger is working normally
Didn´t find an answer? contact to firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with us via help.singabusiness.com