Singa can be set up in several ways, from wireless to wired setups. In this article, you can find simple and standard setup instructions.
When you have downloaded the Singa Pro app on your iPad, please follow the instructions below to prepare the sound system and external screens. Feel free to contact us if you need any help with the setup.
So, what equipment do you need for a basic wired setup?
- An iPad with Singa Pro installed
- Adapters (check out the hardware requirements and adapters from here)
- A standalone mixer and microphone
- Necessary cables (RCA, XLR, etc.)
- Sound system and monitor
How to connect them?
- Connect the HDMI adapter to the iPad
- Attach the charging cable to the adapter
- Connect the HDMI cable to the monitor and then to the adapter
- Attach the audio cable from the mixer to the iPad or the adapter
- Connect the microphone to the mixer
Please note the correct order when connecting the cables. If there's no audio, disconnect and reconnect the audio cable.