Singa can be set up in several different ways, from wireless to wired setups. In this article you can find simple and common setup instructions.
When you are finished setting up a Singa Pro device, please follow the below instructions for preparing the sound system and external screens. Feel free to contact us if you need any help with the setup.
So, what equipment do you need for a basic wired setup?
- An iPad with Singa Pro installed
- An HDMI adapter:
- Apple Lightning Digital AV Adapter OR
- Apple USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter (for new models without the audio jack)
- A standalone mixer and microphone
- Necessary cables (RCA, XLR etc.)
- Sound system and monitor
How to connect them?
- Connect the HDMI adapter to the iPad
- Attach the charging cable to the adapter
- Connect the HDMI cable to the monitor and then to adapter
- Attach the audio cable from the mixer to the iPad
- Connect the microphone to the mixer
Please note the correct order when connecting the cables. If there's no audio, disconnect and reconnect the audio cable.