Sometimes the song does not want to start. Here's some tips to check to fix the issue
- Double-check that you are connected to the internet
- Check your internet connection from https://fast.com. Singa works the best with at least 20 Mbps. If the connection is poor, reset the network settings from the device
- Restart the Singa Pro app by first force closing it
- Check device Settings for software updates and the App Store for Singa Pro app updates
- Sometimes the iPad's memory is full and you need to Optimize the cache by going to Singa Pro Settings > Storage > Optimize cache
If the above steps do not help, please delete the Singa Pro app and reinstall it to free storage. Please note that this will remove all the songs from Offline mode. If these are important to you, please contact us before deleting the Singa Pro app.
Did this help? If not, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will look into it for you.